Hoover Electric, Plumbing, Heating & Cooling has been providing vital services to home and business owners in Troy, MI and areas throughout Southeast Michigan since 1980. Our commitment to customer satisfaction, quality service, and competitive pricing have made us one of the leading service companies in the area.
Troy is a thriving city in the Detroit suburbs. Served by I-75, or Tuskegee Airmen Memorial Highway, it’s home to Troy Historic Village where buildings from the 1800s have been preserved. On the southeast side is Oakland Mall, while Stage Nature center, with hiking trails spread across 100 acres, is situated on the northwest edge of town. Golfing is a popular activity here, in spots like Sylvan Glen Golf Course and Sanctuary Lake Golf Course.
We are proud to offer the following services in the Troy area:
The summer months are beautiful in the Troy area, but at times the heat can be oppressive. You can count on Hoover Electric, Plumbing, Heating & Cooling for air conditioning service to keep you cool. Our technicians are fully licensed to service any type or size of AC system, including ductless mini split air conditioners, so you can depend on us for:
- Air Conditioning Replacement: Installing an air conditioner requires sizing a system for your home so it runs efficiently and meets all your needs. AC replacement has many benefits. It avoids frequent repairs and can reduce energy expenses.
- Air Conditioning Repair: Our team can repair your system, regardless of the brand or model, if it blows warm air, cycles frequently, or there’s limited airflow. High humidity, odors, leaks, and noise are also signs you need AC repair.
- Air Conditioning Maintenance: We recommend scheduling maintenance in spring so your air conditioner will keep you cool all summer. Maintenance lets us inspect, adjust, and fix your AC as needed before there’s a serious problem.
Hoover has a team of experts to provide residential plumbing services in the Troy area. They’re extensively trained and use high-quality tools to address a leaky faucet, burst pipe, or garbage disposal, sump pump, or backflow preventer issue. Every job starts with a detailed quote and you can expect a job done right whether you need:
- Drain Cleaning: Clogged drains are annoying and can signal deeper plumbing problems. We use professional tools to clear drains quickly with little disruption and find/fix any other underlying issues.
- Water Heater Repair: A broken water heater will leave you without hot water for cooking, cleaning, or showering. Call us if there are the subtlest signs of a problem and our team will diagnose and fix the issue, or replace your water heater if necessary.
- Kitchen Sink Plumbing: Frequent, heavy use means your kitchen sink is prone to clogs and leaks. Whether a faucet is dripping or your sink piping springs a leak, our technicians can fix it quickly and effectively.
Troy home and business owners can expect the highest quality electrical services from Hoover. Our electrical technicians are experienced, prompt, and courteous as well as capable of handling any type of electrical repair. Whether it’s to install an outlet, fix a fire and safety hazard, or help with a home remodel, our team will provide the best recommendations and solutions. You can also depend on our highly skilled electrical contractors for:
- Breaker Panel Replacement: If your electrical panel makes unusual noises or your appliances don’t run at full capacity, it may be time for an update. Upgrading your electrical system is not a do-it-yourself project. You need a trained, licensed electrician.
- Ceiling Fan & Lighting Installation: A properly installed fan with lighting can provide comfort and efficiency. Whether you need a breeze and ambient light in a living room, bedroom, or on the front porch, we’ll explore your options and handle the installation work.
Backup Generator Installation: Backup generators are powerful systems that keep the power on when you lose electricity. We’ll wire your generator to your home’s circuits so you’re ready for the next emergency, and will handle repairs and maintenance as well.
Hoover is a leading emergency services company in Southeast Michigan. Our technicians are ready to quickly reach homes in Troy, MI, when an AC or furnace quits, there’s a plumbing leak, or the power goes out. You can call us 7 days a week, 365 days a year for help with:
- Emergency HVAC Services: When your AC fails in the middle of the night, suddenly starts rattling or shrieking, or won’t provide cool air, or your furnace stops working, we’ll be there to fix it fast.
- Emergency Plumbing Services: If you have no water, a slow drain, changes in water pressure, or a leaking toilet, burst pipe, frozen pipe, or sewage backup, our plumbers are prepared to resolve anything.
Emergency Electrical Services: Our electricians fix the cause of outages, surges, sparking, buzzing, shocks, burning odors, and more whether the source is bad wiring, a malfunctioning appliance, or a damaged breaker panel.
Call Hoover Today
Hoover Electric, Plumbing, Heating & Cooling has been providing high-quality service since 1980. Our technicians have the education, training, and experience needed to get every job done right. We’re committed to customer satisfaction and helping you save with discounts and specials, whether it’s time for an update or you experience an emergency. Financing options are available as well. Request a free estimate or schedule service online, or call 586-991-3709 for electrical, plumbing, or HVAC help in Troy, MI.