Call Hoover to Install a Bathroom Faucet/Fixture or Kitchen Upgrade
Hoover Electric, Plumbing, Heating & Cooling is a trusted faucet and fixture installation company in Clinton Township. If you live in Troy, MI, or surrounding areas, we’ll ensure your sink faucets, showerheads, toilet, garbage disposal, washer/dryer, or dishwasher are properly installed. Professional installation ensures the job is done safely and efficiently and minimizes the chances of a plumbing failure, which can lead to costly repairs. Our certified plumbers have you covered, from your free estimate to transparency during the entire process.
Benefits of Professional Faucets & Fixtures Installation
Whether you want to install a bathroom faucet or a kitchen sink, the DIY approach isn’t usually the best option. A lot of things can go wrong if you’re not experienced with plumbing systems. Hiring a plumber to install faucets and fixtures is beneficial because it:
- Ensures Proper Function: You’re likely replacing a fixture because it was prone to clogs or otherwise not working correctly. A professional installation ensures these issues don’t persist after the replacement is complete.
- Avoids Leaks and Water Damage: A small error can cause a newly installed faucet or fixture to leak, wasting water and potentially causing water damage in your home.
- Enhances Your Home’s Aesthetics: Hoover will help choose faucets and fixtures that fit the decor of your home, while the latest techniques ensure they blend in seamlessly.
- Increases Faucet/Fixture Lifespan: A properly installed faucet or fixture will be less likely to leak, corrode, or fail due to water pressure and other operational issues.
Hoover’s Faucets & Fixtures Installation Services
We’re proud to be a full-service faucets and fixtures installation company in Troy, MI. Our professional plumbers are committed to ensuring high-quality service and exceptional results, no matter how big or small the job. With every call, you can expect
- Expert Assessment and Consultation: As soon as we arrive, we perform a full evaluation to understand the client’s requirements and preferences. Our plumbers have the parts needed to fix common problems. If a replacement is needed, they’ll suggest suitable faucet or fixture options.
- Skilled Installation by Licensed Plumbers: If necessary, existing fixtures will be properly and carefully removed. Our plumbers work to avoid any damage and to keep the area clean. New faucets and fixtures are installed correctly the first time, while our technicians ensure all connections are secure and leak-free.
- Testing and Quality Assurance: Every installed faucet and fixture is thoroughly inspected to ensure it’s functioning properly. We’ll check that handles and switches work as designed and water flow is optimal. Any issues or concerns will be addressed before our team finishes the job.
Why Choose Hoover for Faucets & Fixtures Installation
Our company is the preferred choice for many reasons, including:
- Fully Licensed, Trained, and Experienced Plumbers
- Quality Workmanship and Attention to Detail
- Timely and Reliable Service
- Competitive Pricing/Transparent Estimates
- Customer Satisfaction Guarantee
Frequently Asked Questions
How Long Does a Faucets and Fixtures Installation Take?
Replacing a kitchen faucet can take a plumber an hour or less. But when removing an old faucet, preparing the area, and installing a new one, various factors can increase that time. A shower faucet can take two hours to install, while a complete bathroom sink and faucet can take four or five hours.
Can I Purchase Faucets and Fixtures Through Hoover?
We install all types of plumbing fixtures. If you’ve purchased a new fixture, we can install it for you. Or, our team can help select from a range of products and options as part of our faucets and fixtures installation service.
What Types of Faucets and Fixtures Do You Install?
We install bathroom faucets and sinks, kitchen faucets and sinks, high-efficiency toilets, showers, bathtubs, garbage disposals, icemakers, and traditional and tankless water heaters. Our contractors can also handle dishwashers, washers/dryers, and other appliances.
Do You Offer Any Warranties for Your Installation Services?
By joining our VIP Membership plan, you’ll receive a 10-year parts and labor warranty on plumbing installations. You must maintain your membership to remain eligible for the warranty.
How Can I Schedule an Appointment for Faucets and Fixtures Installation?
The easiest way to schedule your appointment is to use our online booking tool. You can also call 586-315-4817 to speak with a representative.
Call Hoover Today
Professional faucets and fixtures installation ensures everything works properly, is efficient, and lasts many years. It can avoid leaks and water damage and enhance the beauty and aesthetics of your home. Hoover is ready to address all your faucet and fixture installation needs in Troy, MI. Thank you for considering us to help modernize and improve your plumbing system. To request assistance, you can reach us at:
41800 Hayes Rd Suite 535
Clinton Township, MI 48038
1871 Woodslee Dr
Troy, MI 48083