Tankless Water Heater Installation & Repair in Troy, MI
Having hot water whenever you want is a luxury every homeowner should experience. The skilled technicians at Hoover Electric provide same-day tankless water heater repair and installation services for residents in Clinton Township, Troy, MI, and surrounding areas. We have the most modern systems to choose from and can work with your personal needs, as well as your budget. If it’s time for a tankless water heater replacement, our team of experts can remove your old water heater and professionally install a new one.
For more than 33 years, we have provided exceptional plumbing, heating and cooling, and electrical services. No matter what issue you’re dealing with, our technicians are fully equipped to get the job done quickly, effectively, and affordably. Give us a call today for more information about tankless water heater installation and repair!
What is a Tankless Water Heater?
Tankless water heaters heat up water instantaneously as it runs through the system. Therefore, there’s no need for a water storage tank like a standard water heater. Homeowners have made the switch to tankless water heaters for a variety of reasons, including the fact they don’t produce the standby energy losses associated with storage water heaters, which results in saving money.
When a hot water faucet is turned on, cold water flows through a heat exchanger in the tankless water heater, which either heats the water with a natural gas burner or an electric element. As a result, tankless water heaters can deliver a constant supply of hot water. This saves time because there’s no need to wait for your storage tank to refill with hot water.
What Are the Benefits of Tankless Water Heater Installation?
Converting your water heater to a tankless model is a great way to increase the value of your home, as well as save time and money. These units are more durable, use less energy, supply endless amounts of hot water, and can reduce your utility bills. Here are some of the reasons homeowners love their tankless water heaters:
- Efficiency – Tankless water heaters provide a typical heating performance that is similar to a traditional gas water heater. The real benefit is that they provide hot water instantaneously without wasting energy. These units use 30 to 50 percent less energy than units with storage tanks, which can save a family around $100 or more per year, depending on their water usage.
- Durability – The average working life of a tankless water heater is roughly 20 to 25 years, which means this is a good investment for your home. Not only will it keep your energy bills low, but you won’t need to worry about replacement for a couple of decades if it’s maintained properly.
- Less Maintenance – There are far fewer maintenance needs for a tankless water heater. As long as you make sure your filter is always clean and there is no sediment build-up in your incoming water supply, you shouldn’t have to worry about much.
- Hassle-Free Installation – When you have a tankless water heater installed, there are no gas lines or hot water plumbing systems for our technicians to worry about. We simply mount the unit on a wall next to an electrical outlet and make sure the unit is properly grounded.
- Space-Saving Design – Rather than installing a bulky water storage tank in a closet or garage, tankless models can be placed anywhere there’s electricity. They can even be installed in your home without having to worry about excessive heat levels. Additionally, they’re easy to move if you ever want to relocate it to a different part of the house in the future.
Call Hoover Today for a High-Efficiency Water Heater!
For nearly four decades, the experienced technicians at Hoover Electric have provided quality repairs and maintenance to our neighbors in Clinton Township and Troy, MI. Our comprehensive services ensure you have all your home repair needs under one roof. We service residential properties with our full-service business. Whether you need maintenance, repairs, renovations, or project consulting assistance, our team will help every step of the way. Contact us today to schedule an appointment or learn more about tankless water heater installation!