High-Quality Furnace and Heater Installation/Replacement in Southeast Michigan
Since 1980, Hoover has established itself as a trusted heating installation contractor in Troy and surrounding areas. We’re familiar with the region’s variable climate and how people rely on their furnaces and heaters to stay warm during cold winters. A properly installed heating system will ensure you’re comfort; it will also run efficiently, thus saving on your monthly utility bills.
Why Professional Heating System Installation Is So Important
When you need a new heating system, hire a trained and licensed professional. Their knowledge and expertise ensure these benefits:
- Increased energy efficiency
- Cost savings due to fewer repairs
- Improved system performance
- Increased equipment longevity
- Improved indoor comfort
- Fewer indoor air quality concerns
- Reduced risk of fuel/gas leaks, burns, and electrocutions
Hoover’s Heating Installation Expertise
Decades of experience in HVAC installation and trained and certified technicians enable us to provide high-quality furnace replacements in the Troy, MI, area. A commitment to quality workmanship ensures your heating system will meet all your expectations and run efficiently with few repairs during its life. Aside from satisfaction with the initial installation, we ensure your heating needs are met through annual maintenance or small repairs when needed. A well-maintained heating system can last 15 to 20 years or longer.
Our Heating Installation Process
Before installing or replacing your heating system, we’ll visit your home to assess your heating requirements. Factoring in the size of your home and household, the quality of insulation, and the condition of your ductwork, we’ll begin planning and designing your system. You’ll also receive a detailed quote and timeline.
Next, we’ll schedule an installation date, and our certified technicians will arrive ready to set up your new furnace. They have all the tools, parts, and equipment to complete most installations in one day. Meanwhile, they’re thorough and careful to ensure your heating system runs smoothly and efficiently. A post-installation inspection ensures there are no issues and necessary adjustments can be made; the system is tested to verify it will perform optimally.
Hoover isn’t just committed to a smooth installation process. We also provide follow-up support, address your questions or concerns, and check in to ensure you’re satisfied with our service.
Types of Heating Systems We Offer
At Hoover, we offer a wide range of heating options to Troy, MI, homeowners. Each has its benefits. If you need help with heating system installation, we can find a solution that meets your unique home heating requirements, including.
- Gas Furnaces: A gas furnace burns fuel inside a combustion chamber. The heat produced is transferred to the air that passes through coils in the heat exchanger. A fan blows heated air into ducts that distribute it throughout your home. The availability and affordability of fuel sources make gas furnaces a popular choice (in addition to their improved energy efficiency).
- Electric Heating Systems: If you don’t have a fuel line connection, an electric furnace is an effective solution. It doesn’t require venting and is cheaper to maintain. However, the cost of electricity can make it expensive to operate, so consider electricity rates in your area before installing an electric heating system.
- Heat Pumps: A heat pump transfers heat from one place to another, rather than burning fossil fuels to generate it. Therefore, it’s more energy efficient. You can also lower your carbon footprint with a heat pump. The equipment is compatible with most types of HVAC ductwork; it also provides heating and cooling for year-round comfort.
- Boilers: A boiler is an energy-saving heating solution that can last a long time. It requires less maintenance and distributes heat more evenly than a furnace. Heat is distributed via vapor or steam rather than air, so air quality isn’t a concern. Boilers deliver heat via radiators, baseboards, circulator pumps, or a system of pipes.
- Ductless Heating Systems: Indoor air quality and air leakage issues can be avoided with a ductless heating system. It is suited for homes that don’t have ductwork (making installation more affordable) and smaller homes that lack the room for it. A ductless system enables you to install components that serve individual floors, areas, and rooms to achieve zoned temperature control.
Why Choose Hoover
Hoover is a trusted heating installation company in Troy, MI, because of the options we offer, our commitment to your satisfaction, the expertise of our technicians, and:
- Customized Heating Solutions: Every installation project is tailored to your individual heating needs and the size and configuration of your home. Our goal is to maximize your comfort and achieve optimal efficiency. During your initial consultation, we’ll provide recommendations based on the solutions best suited for you.
- Energy-Efficient Heating Options: An energy-efficient heating system uses fewer resources to provide the right amount of heat. It will cost you less in energy and may require fewer repairs throughout its operating life. You may also qualify for tax incentives and utility rebates by installing Energy Star-rated equipment.
- Commitment to Environmental Responsibility: Hoover specializes in the latest eco-friendly heating solutions and follows the latest guidelines for the transport, disposal, and installation of furnaces, heat pumps, and boilers. Our team is committed to helping reduce your home’s carbon footprint with green and sustainable solutions.
Contact Hoover Today
Hoover is your trusted source for heating system installation in Troy, MI. Our industry expertise, trained technicians, and familiarity with the local climate help us provide customized solutions that improve home comfort, safety, and efficiency. We offer same-day HVAC installation and follow a proven process to ensure you get the most out of your heating system, whether it’s a gas or electric furnace, boiler, heat pump, or ductless system.