High-Quality Heating System and Furnace Installation/Replacement
Hoover is your trusted local partner for professional heating installation and furnace replacement services in Troy and surrounding areas. We are familiar with Michigan’s variable climate and know how important it is to stay warm during frigid winters. Our licensed contractors install furnaces and other heating systems correctly to ensure they’re reliable, energy efficient, and save you money on energy bills and repairs.
Why Hire a Professional for Heating System Installation
Hiring a trained and licensed professional for heating system installation in Troy, MI, is beneficial because they:
- Have the tools, parts, and equipment to get the job done quickly.
- Properly size heating units to ensure they work efficiently.
- Install heating systems correctly so they run smoothly and last longer.
- Help avoid the risk of damage and unnecessary repairs.
- Follow all safety protocols to avoid burns, fuel leaks, and electrocutions.
- Test the system to ensure your home will remain comfortable.
Signs You Need a New Heating System
A well-maintained heating system can last 15 to 20 years or longer. But eventually, it will need to be replaced. Hoover provides high-quality furnace replacement services from licensed and knowledgeable technicians. They may suggest replacing your existing unit if:
- Your electric bills are consistently rising
- Constant thermostat adjustments are needed
- The furnace isn’t providing heat
- The unit requires frequent repairs
- Short cycling prevents it from running long enough
- Members of your family fall ill due to carbon monoxide
- Your house is increasingly dry or dusty
- The furnace makes loud, unfamiliar noises
- The pilot light will not stay blue
By replacing your furnace, you can benefit from increased energy efficiency and lower utility bills. Installing a new high-efficiency unit will also save you in potential repairs, so the investment can pay for itself over time.
Hoover’s Heating System and Furnace Installation Services
We follow a multi-phase approach to heater and furnace installation. First, our expert technicians perform a comprehensive assessment of your home’s heating needs. They’ll calculate the right-sized heater using your home’s square footage, placement of windows and doors, and other factors.
Next, they provide professional guidance on choosing the best heating system. Performance, efficiency, and comfort are considered in their recommendations. You’ll receive an honest quote before you sign off on the project. During the entire installation process, our team will communicate and keep you fully updated each step of the way.
Types of Heating Systems Offered
Hoover offers a full range of options based on your home heating needs. We’re committed to ensuring every heating system installation in Troy, MI, is successful. Meeting this commitment requires having expertise in all common types of systems Michigan homeowners might consider. These include:
- Furnaces: The most common heating system, a furnace burns fuel to produce heat. In the heat exchanger, heat is transferred to the surrounding air, which is blown by a fan into ducts and throughout the home. The affordability of fuel sources and improvements in energy efficiency make furnaces a good choice for most homes.
- Heat Pumps: A heat pump provides heating and cooling by transferring heat from one place to another. It’s generally more energy efficient than a gas furnace. Since it doesn’t burn fossil fuels, it can lower your carbon footprint. In most cases, a heat pump can be installed with your existing ductwork to keep installation costs low.
- Ductless Systems: Without ductwork, air leakage or issues with blocked or contaminated ducts won’t impact efficiency. A ductless system can be a convenient choice for a smaller home or one that lacks air ducts. It also allows you to install indoor units that serve individual rooms, floors, or areas of your home.
Skilled Technicians and Efficient Installations
No matter the size or type of heating system installation in Troy, MI, our team of certified technicians will install it quickly and ensure it meets your needs. They have extensive experience in nearly all types of home heating systems. Following a proven process every time, they are efficient and take every step to protect your home, get the job done right the first time, and minimize any disruptions to your household.
Benefits of Upgrading to a New Heating System
Homeowners who rely on Hoover for heater and furnace replacement services see benefits such as:
- Improved energy efficiency and reduced utility bills.
- Increased comfort and even heating throughout the home.
- Potential savings from tax credits and rebates.
- Improved indoor air quality and air filtration.
- A quieter system that won’t distract you or your neighbors.
- Access to advanced features and smart home integration options.
Hoover Is Committed to Your Satisfaction
In Troy, MI, it starts to get quite chilly starting in autumn. Residents rely on their heating systems to stay comfortable during persistent winter cold spells. At Hoover, we’re always ready to meet your home heating needs. Our technicians have expertise in the local climate and how and when to service your heating system. We provide same-day service to address urgent situations, so if you have no heating or your heater or furnace is acting strangely, you won’t have to wait long for it to be fixed.
Contact Hoover Today
Hoover is trusted for high-quality heating system installation in Troy, MI, and surrounding areas. Our professional installers size heating equipment, use the best materials available and install reliable, high-efficiency heaters and furnaces to ensure your home heating requirements are met. We also offer membership plans with priority service and discounts on repairs and maintenance. To schedule heating system installation or learn more about our furnace replacement services , call (586) 701-6127 today.