Professional AC, Heating, Plumbing, and Electrical Services in Sterling Heights, MI
Hoover Electric, Plumbing, Heating & Cooling is a name known to home and business owners across Southeast Michigan. We’re proud to serve the community of Sterling Heights. Since 1980, we’ve worked hard to keep our customers’ homes and businesses comfortable, safe, and functional with a commitment to satisfaction and high-quality service.
Sterling Heights is one of Detroit’s largest suburbs. But there’s much to offer here in terms of outdoor activities. Whether hitting the links at Rammier Golf Club or Maple Lane Golf Club or walking the trails at Clinton River North Park, people enjoy being out in the fresh air. They also rely on their HVAC, plumbing, and electrical systems year-round, and Hoover is here to ensure they can.
Services We Offer in Sterling Heights
Michigan isn’t known for its hot climate, but you wouldn’t know it in the summer. The heat and humidity can be oppressive and persistent. But our fully licensed technicians are ready to service your AC system so your home is always cool. Familiar with every type of AC unit, our team provides the following air conditioning services:
- Air Conditioning Repair: When your AC can’t cool your home, makes unusual noises, leaks, or cycles frequently, give us a call and we’ll troubleshoot and repair it. We can fix any make, model, or type, including a ductless mini-split AC.
- Air Conditioning Replacement: Our AC installation professionals will perform calculations to find the right-sized unit for your home. From improved efficiency to reduced repair costs, replacing your air conditioner can have many benefits.
- Air Conditioning Maintenance: Annual maintenance lets us do a complete inspection so we can make adjustments and small repairs, as well as perform a tune-up. This will make sure your AC can handle the high demand all summer long.
Sterling Heights residents know the summer heat doesn’t last long. Eventually, it will turn cool and they’ll need their heating systems. We specialize in servicing all makes and models of furnaces and use the latest equipment and techniques to keep them running. No matter what heating services you require, you can depend on Hoover for:
- Furnace Installation: Our team has a wide range of experience. Each of our technicians is factory-trained to install any brand of furnace. They can provide you with forced air, radiant heat, or electric heat units; mini-split heat pumps and ductless units can be installed as well.
- Furnace Repair: If your thermostat reading is off, the burner flame turns yellow, or your furnace is noisy, we can figure out why and fix it. A higher energy bill is a sign your furnace isn’t working properly, so contact us to repair any potentially dangerous issues.
- Furnace Maintenance: A furnace breakdown in the winter can be avoided with routine service. Fall maintenance can help spot issues early, prevent fires, and improve indoor air quality. The lifespan of your heating system may be extended as well.
Plumbing installation, repairs, and maintenance require professional-grade tools and expert knowledge. Whether your toilet overflows, the backflow prevention system fails, a sump pump isn’t working, or there’s a dripping faucet, our skilled plumbers can fix the problem. Clients throughout Sterling Heights also rely on us or plumbing services like:
- Leak Detection: Slow leaks are often hard to find but can do costly damage. Call us if you have low water pressure, a mildew smell, or stains on walls or ceilings. Our team uses hi-tech tools to find hidden leaks and repair them at their source, often with minimal disruption.
- Drain Cleaning: The tools we use are much more effective for cleaning drains than household implements, such as plungers. There may be a deeper plumbing problem we can find using pipe inspection cameras. Issues as far down as the sewer line can be addressed with hydro jetting.
- Plumbing Repair: Our team is equipped to fix a leaky sink, broken water heater, or clogged garbage disposal. We’re also known for high-quality drain and sewer line, toilet, and faucet/shower valve repairs, plus our fast response times in any plumbing emergency.
Electrical repairs can be dangerous without the right tools and experience. Our technicians have the training to handle any problem, even if it poses a serious fire or electrocution risk. No matter what kind of repair you need, whether it involves wiring, lighting, an appliance, or the breaker panel, we can fix it promptly. Our team of skilled electrical services contractors is also trusted for:
- Outlet Installation: Wiring an outlet correctly is essential for your safety. Our team follows all the latest standards and best practices to install GFCI, USB, and smart outlets as well as 120v, 220V, and 240v outlets designed for large appliances.
- Backup Generators: A backup generator is a useful system for when there’s a power outage. We can help connect one to your electrical system so it will kick in seamlessly. Our team is also trusted for generator repair and maintenance.
- Ceiling Fans and Lighting: Wiring and mounting a fan or light fixture requires knowledge and experience. We can help make your home more comfortable and efficient while improving visibility and safety. Our team specializes in indoor and outdoor lighting installation.
Hoover provides emergency services, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, in Sterling Heights, MI. Our technicians are prompt, fast, and effective. Call us immediately if you have issues such as:
- An AC or furnace stops blowing air, doesn’t regulate the temperature correctly, suddenly starts making loud noises, or won’t turn on.
- There’s no water from your faucets or a sudden change in water pressure, burst pipe, leaking toilet, slow drain, sewage backup, or frozen water line.
- An electrical outage, surge, burning odor, buzzing outlet or panel, flickering lights, spark, or shock that indicate a component or wiring issue.
Call Hoover Today
At Hoover Electric, Plumbing, Heating & Cooling, our highly trained, experienced, and educated technicians work to get every job right and ensure customer satisfaction. We specialize in installation, maintenance, and repair services. Customers in Sterling Heights, MI, also rely on us for Emergency HVAC, Emergency Plumbing, and Emergency Electrical services. Affordable service is one of our priorities, so ask about discounts, specials, and financing options. To learn more or request your free estimate, contact us online or call 586-991-3709.