Hoover Electric, Plumbing, Heating & Cooling has been a trusted name in home services in Southeast Michigan since 1980. Our technicians are licensed, certified, experienced, and equipped to service any HVAC or plumbing component. If you live in Oakland County, MI, you can count on Hoover to keep your home safe, comfortable, and efficient.
Oakland County, MI, occupies the northwest side of the Detroit metro area. Oakland University is spread across multiple sites in Auburn Hills and Rochester Hills. Several automotive businesses have a presence here, including General Motors, Ford, and Chrysler. Indian Springs Metropark is one of many recreational areas with miles of hiking trails plus other amenities. The Holly Recreational Area has hiking, fishing, camping, a lakeside beach, and a disc golf course. Trails can also be found at Bald Mountain State Recreational Area.
HVAC Services in Oakland County, MI
Hoover provides clients throughout Oakland County with services such as:
The summers in Michigan are beautiful, but there are times you’ll prefer to stay cool indoors. Fortunately, our technicians are familiar with all brands and models of air conditioners. Hoover is an experienced provider of:
- Air Conditioning Repair: We can fix a central air conditioning system, window AC, or mini-split system whether it doesn’t provide cool air, is noisy, leaks, or won’t turn on. Frequent cycling, odors, and uneven cooling are reasons to call us.
- Air Conditioning Maintenance: Schedule a spring tune-up and inspection to prepare your AC for summer. We’ll clean your system, make small adjustments, and repair minor issues to reduce the impact of wear and tear and save you money over time.
- Air Conditioning Replacement: Replacing an AC is an investment, but we’ll make sure you get the most out of it. Our technicians will perform a load calculation to determine the right-sized system for your home. We’ll handle all installation steps, upgrades, and permits necessary.
A DIY approach is usually not sufficient or wise when dealing with your plumbing system. Major damage to your home can result from a single plumbing failure. Our technicians have the training and tools to handle a wide range of issues and provide services such as the following:
- Plumbing Repair: If you have a running toilet, leaky faucet, backed-up drain, low water pressure, a burst pipe, or sewer line issue, our emergency plumbing technicians are always ready to help.
- Leak Detection: Finding the source of a leak is the first step to fixing it. We use the latest tools to find water leaks through infrared or acoustic detection, and then repair the issue at the site of the problem to minimize disruption.
- Drain Cleaning: Are you not having luck with a plunger or consumer drain cleaner? The root cause of the clog may be deeper than you think. We employ methods such as snaking, pipe camera inspection, and hydro jetting to quickly resolve drainage issues.
- Plumbing Appliances: We repair water heaters and flush tanks of sediment. Our team can also repair garbage disposals, sump pumps, and backflow preventers. Customers in Oakland County rely on us to install and service water treatment equipment as well.
Poor electrical installation or a malfunction can put you in danger. Electrical needs and issues can come in any scope or size, but our technicians have the skills and experience to ensure your home is safe and functional. Our team is prompt, courteous, and professional regardless of what you need them for:
- Electrical Repairs: Whether you have a power surge, flickering lights, a non-working outlet, faulty wiring, a bad appliance connection, or a malfunctioning electrical panel, Hoover’s trained electricians will restore the function and safety of your home.
- Outlet, Lighting, or Ceiling Fan Installation: Receptacles, light fixtures, and ceiling fans require experience in electrical wiring and other skills to install correctly. We ensure optimal comfort, visibility, and safety when performing any electrical installation.
- Generators/Backup Power: With a backup generator, your home can remain fully functional during a power outage. That means your heating and cooling system will work, the lights will stay on, you can cook and clean, and there will be no spoiled food.
Call Hoover in an Emergency
We respond to emergencies 7 days a week, 365 days a year. If you have a malfunctioning AC or furnace, a sewage backup or burst pipe, or an electrical malfunction, our technicians will arrive promptly and quickly resolve the issue. Our team is ready to respond to urgent situations whether during a weekday, after-hours, on the weekend, or on New Year’s Day or the Fourth of July.
Call Hoover Today
Hoover Electric, Plumbing, Heating & Cooling provides high-quality installation, repair, and maintenance services. Our technicians are trained in servicing all types of ACs and furnaces, plumbing equipment, and electrical systems. A commitment to customer satisfaction means we get every job done right and do our best to keep service affordable. To request a free estimate or learn about our discounts, specials, and financing, call (586) 991-3709 or contact us online.