Since 1980, Hoover Electric, Plumbing, Heating & Cooling has provided high-quality service to home and business owners in Dearborn and Southeast Michigan. Keeping your property safe, comfortable, and efficient is a full-time job, especially in Michigan’s variable climate. Fortunately, our team is trained and equipped to handle all of these.
Dearborn, MI, is located west of Detroit and is the birthplace of Henry Ford. It is home to the Henry Ford Museum of American Innovation and the Ford Rouge Complex, an automotive assembly plant with tours. Other points of interest include the Dearborn Country Club, the Arab American National Museum, and the Islamic Center of America, which is the largest mosque in North America.
Our clients in the Dearborn area can depend on Hoover for the following services:
HVAC Services in Dearborn, MI
Air conditioning and heating are important for any Michigan home or business. The summers are for the most part nice, with occasional heat waves, while residents endure months of winter cold and snow. Therefore, we are proud to service the following:
A well-kept AC will keep your home cool during our beautiful summers. Fully licensed and trained, our technicians can service all brands, models, and sizes of air conditioners. Whether you have a window AC, central air conditioning system, or ductless mini-split, we provide
- Air Conditioning Repair: If your AC produces warm air, keeps turning on and off, leaks, releases odors, makes noise, or won’t run at all, our team can find the underlying cause and fix it. Contact us for these issues, high humidity, or an air quality issue in your home.
- Air Conditioning Replacement: Replacing an air conditioner is an opportunity to improve comfort and efficiency, but only if the system is properly sized. Our team will evaluate your home and provide options that will ensure you benefit from AC replacement and save over time.
- Air Conditioning Maintenance: A spring inspection and tune-up will ensure your AC keeps your home cool all summer long. During a maintenance visit, we’ll run down a full checklist of items to look for minor issues to fix or adjustments to make so your system is trouble-free.
When you need plumbing service, it’s important to call a professional with the right training and experience. Poorly installed plumbing won’t last long and can lead to expensive repairs. Our technicians are experienced and equipped to deal with a wide range of needs and issues in Dearborn, so you can rely on us anytime for:
- Plumbing Repair: We fix leaky sinks, dripping faucets, running toilets, broken shower valves, sewer line problems, water heater issues, and damaged pipes. Our emergency plumber can assist you any time of the day.
- Drain Cleaning: You may be familiar with plungers and store-bought drain cleaners. We use more effective tools to address the root cause of drain issues, no matter how deep they are. From camera inspection to snaking, to hydro jetting, we do it all.
- Appliance Services: We unclog and repair garbage disposals and fix and flush water heaters. If your sump pump isn’t working, you can call on Hoover to adjust or repair it so your home is protected. We’ll even install water treatment systems if necessary.
- Leak Detection: A leak can be small, yet waste tons of water and cause expensive damage. If you have low water pressure, water stains on walls, or a moldy smell, call Hoover. Our team will use the latest tools to locate the source of the leak and perform necessary repairs.
High-quality electrical service means you can count on Hoover to deal with any electrical malfunction or safety hazard. Our team provides all types of repairs or can manage a project of any scope or size. Prompt and courteous, our technicians will ensure your home is safe and functional whether you have an emergency or decide to remodel.
Our highly skilled electrical contractors can provide:
- Electrical Installation: We can install outlets, switches, lighting fixtures, ceiling fans, and any type of electrical appliance. Installing these properly requires knowledge of wiring and connections, but with Hoover, you don’t have to worry.
- Breaker Panel Replacement/Upgrades: A decades-old electrical panel may not provide enough power for your home’s needs; it might make noise or show signs of wear or damage. Upgrading a panel is for professionals. Let us install a brand-new panel and update your electrical capacity.
- Backup Generators: Losing electrical power means you have no heating, cooling, hot water, fresh food, lighting, or anything that depends on electricity. We hard-wire backup generators that kick in as soon as an outage occurs, and provide power to all your home’s circuits.
Hoover is ready 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year to respond to emergencies in Dearborn, MI. We’ll dispatch a crew of technicians who can get your AC running again and fix the cause of sudden loud noises. If your furnace stops providing heat or leaks gas, our team will fix the problem fast.
You can also depend on our emergency plumbers to restore water service, clear a slow drain, or find out why water pressure is low and resolve the issue at its source. Burst pipes, frozen pipes, and sewage backups cannot wait. We provide fast solutions to minimize the damage and prevent the issue from happening again.
An electrical emergency is an immediate danger to your family. When there’s an electrical surge, outage, sparks, shocks, burning odors, or unusual sounds from a panel, outlet, or appliance, we’ll fix it right. We’ll repair or replace a damaged breaker panel to restore your safety and peace of mind.
Call Hoover Today
Our technicians provide installation, maintenance, and repair services for home HVAC, plumbing, and electrical systems in Dearborn, MI. Fully trained, equipped, and experienced, our team provides emergency services as well. We guarantee a job done right to ensure customer satisfaction and provide discounts and specials as well as financing options. To request a free estimate, contact us online or call 586-991-3709 today.