Hoover Electric, Plumbing, Heating & Cooling is proud to provide high-quality services in Bloomfield Hills, MI, and Oakland County. We’ve been trusted throughout the region since 1980 by local home and business owners. Whether you need AC, heating, plumbing, or electrical installation or repair, you can trust our licensed professionals to keep your property safe, functional, and comfortable.
Bloomfield Hills is a northern suburb of Detroit. Serviced by Woodward Avenue and close to I-75, it has points of interest such as the Bloomfield Hills Country Club and the Cranbrook House & Gardens, an early 1900s arts-and-crafts home with 40 acres of gardens. The Bloomfield Open Hunt is also one of several country clubs in the city.
Services We Provide in Bloomfield Hills
Hoover is a full-service AC, heating, plumbing, and electrical contractor. We are prepared to keep your home protected from winter cold, summer heat, and potentially hazardous issues with your plumbing or electrical system. Our technicians are licensed, trained, and equipped to help you with:
We can fix all types of air conditioners. Regardless of the brand or size of AC you have, our technicians can ensure it’s working correctly and efficiently. Hoover helps with the following for central AC units, window ACs, ductless mini-splits, and other air conditioning systems:
- AC Repair: An AC that stops running, won’t cool your home, is noisy, leaks, or short cycles should be checked by a professional. Hoover’s technicians can quickly inspect the unit and diagnose and fix the issue causing your AC to malfunction. We’ll ensure it’s running again and efficiently maintains indoor temperatures, comfort, and air quality.
- AC Replacement: We take the uncertainty out of AC replacement by assessing the needs of your home and calculating the right-sized unit. Energy-saving options are discussed during an in-home consultation, where you’ll receive a detailed and accurate price quote. Our team works to make the AC replacement process less complex and a more pleasant experience.
- AC Maintenance: Spring maintenance can keep your AC running more efficiently, prevent major repairs, and increase the unit’s life expectancy. We recommend an annual inspection and tune-up, which helps find minor issues to resolve and ensure your AC works great all summer long. Oftentimes, a tune-up just requires cleaning parts, changing filters, tightening connections, lubricating moving parts, and looking for wear or corrosion.
There are times you just can’t be without a plumber. Your plumbing system is crucial for the function of your home. Without it, you won’t have water for essential tasks. A plumbing problem can also lead to major damage, but you can count on Hoover to address the need for:
- Drain Cleaning: Our plungers, drain snakes, and hydro jetters are more complex and powerful than the average homeowner’s. We’re able to clear stubborn clogs. If the first attempt is unsuccessful, we can check your pipes with video inspection cameras and fix the problem at its source.
- Plumbing Repair: Whether you have a cracked, frozen, or burst pipe, we can fix it fast. Our team is also skilled at repairing faucets, shower valves, toilets, and sump pumps. But if you need a garbage disposal repair or a water heater repaired or flushed, our team can help in any situation.
- Leak Detection: Musty smells, water stains, and low water pressure are signs of a leak, but indicate where it is. The location of a plumbing leak can be hard to pinpoint. But we use state-of-the-art equipment to find leaks without breaking through walls or even having direct contact with pipes.
Bloomfield Hills homes and businesses require electricity to power lights, electronics, appliances, and other devices. An electrical problem is inconvenient and potentially dangerous. Fortunately, our team works quickly to troubleshoot the issue, recommend solutions, and resolve the situation. To maximize function and safety, Hoover provides:
- Electrical Installation/Repair: Whether an outlet, switch, light fixture, appliance, or ceiling fan needs to be installed or repaired, you can trust Hoover to do it right the first time. Even the simplest tasks require skill and precision. Hoover can safely address your needs no matter the size of the job.
- Electrical Upgrades: You may need a higher-capacity breaker panel if you’re installing a new appliance or expanding your home. While replacing your panel, we can evaluate your needs to determine what other updates might be required, including GFCI outlets, whole-home surge protection, or new wiring.
- Backup Generators: Every home should have a hard-wired generator. It connects directly to your main service panel and will turn on when the power goes off. The result is a seamless transition so the AC, furnace, fridge, water heater, and home entertainment system stay on.
Hoover Is Ready 24/7
When an emergency strikes, Hoover can get to you day or night. Call whether you smell gas, a pipe bursts, or your HVAC system quits. We can fix the problem quickly if these occur or if you have an electrical outage, buzzing panel, or power surge. From running toilets to sewage backups, our team has the tools and expertise to get your home or business back in order. Your safety, comfort, and sanity are on the line. But we guarantee a fast response and resolution.
Call Hoover Today
When you call Hoover Electric, Plumbing, Heating & Cooling, you can expect professional service from our trained, factory-certified technicians. We provide high-quality equipment installation, maintenance, and repair. If you live or have a business in Bloomfield Hills, MI, we’ll keep your property safe, functional, and comfortable. Aside from competitive pricing, we have specials, discounts, and financing to help you afford the services you need. For more information or to receive your free estimate, call (586) 991-3709 today.