High-Quality Home Heating and Cooling Services in Auburn Hills, MI
Known for high-quality service throughout Southeast Michigan, Hoover Electric, Plumbing, Heating & Cooling is proud to work with homeowners in Auburn Hills, MI. Our heating and cooling experts have kept homes safe and comfortable since 1980. Customer satisfaction is our #1 priority and our trained technicians are prompt, friendly, and efficient no matter the size or scope of a job.
Auburn Hills, MI, stretches along I-75 near Pontiac and is home to Oakland University. Points of interest include the Oakland University Art Gallery, Great Lakes Crossing Outlets, and Fieldstone Golf Club. Riverside Park is another popular destination where you’ll find a footpath, picnic shelter, and canoe launch. People in Auburn Hills can count on Hoover for a wide range of services.
HVAC Services in Auburn Hills, MI
Michigan isn’t only known for cold, snowy winters. The summers can be hot and humid, so residents rely on their HVAC system year-round. Hoover is a trusted provider of the following services in Auburn Hills:
Summer is one of the most treasured times of the year in Auburn Hills, but your home should be a respite from the heat. Our job is to keep you cool. Fully trained and licensed, our technicians service all air conditioners and can address any issue. Whether you have a central or ductless mini-split AC, you can rely on us for:
- Air Conditioning Installation/Replacement: Installing an AC requires making choices on the type, size, and efficiency rating of the unit. Hoover can help you with all of them and determine when your old AC has reached the end of its useful life. Air conditioner replacement can help you benefit from improved energy efficiency and cost savings over time.
- Air Conditioning Repair: Call us for repairs as soon as you notice any changes in performance. An AC should consistently provide a steady flow of cool air. The unit needs to be repaired if it blows warm air, leaks, makes loud noises, turns on and off frequently, or stops running. Our technicians can always investigate the cause of the problem and fix it.
- Air Conditioning Maintenance: Your AC should be inspected, lubricated, adjusted, and tuned every spring. During a maintenance call, we use a complete checklist to make sure everything is covered. We adjust belts and other mechanical components, lubricate moving parts, tighten electrical connections, change filters, and clean the system. Minor repairs are performed as needed to prevent bigger issues.
A well-functioning heating system protects your household from the cold, which often arrives in Auburn Hills early in the fall. Our technicians’ expertise and the latest equipment and tools help keep your heating system in top shape. We’ll never leave you in the cold and will provide high-quality:
- Furnace Installation/Replacement: Installing a furnace requires a professional with years of experience. By replacing your old furnace, we can provide a high-efficiency unit that lowers your electric bill. Our installers are factory trained to provide the latest forced air and electric heating systems or update your home with a mini-split heat pump or ductless HVAC system.
- Furnace Repair: Hoover can address the most urgent furnace repair issues. These include a yellow burner flame, loud noises, and a lack of heating. Higher utility bills often mean your furnace needs a service call. A delay in repair service increases the risk of more expensive problems or hazards such as a fire or carbon monoxide exposure. We will quickly restore your heating and safety.
- Furnace Maintenance: Schedule maintenance in the fall if you want to rely on your furnace all winter. We’ll check the heat exchanger, blower, fuel line, and other vital components and provide a complete tune-up. Regular maintenance can improve your heater’s energy efficiency, prevent major repairs, and help the unit last longer. Therefore, it can yield significant savings over time.
Other Home Services in Auburn Hills
Customers also rely on Hoover for residential plumbing services in Auburn Hills, MI. We use state-of-the-art tools to clear clogged drains and keep your pipes clear. From leaky faucets to burst pipes, our technicians can make any type of repair. Our team also services water heaters, garbage disposals, sump pumps, and backflow preventers.
Hoover is known for electrical services as well. Licensed, prompt, and courteous, our electrical technicians can help with everything from installing an outlet, ceiling fan, or light fixture to replacing a breaker panel. They can also assist in home remodeling. If you need a smoke detector or a backup generator installed, call us right away.
Call Hoover Today
Hoover Electric, Plumbing, Heating & Cooling is a leading provider of home services in the Auburn Hills area. We can reach your home 7 days a week, 365 days a year to resolve an HVAC, plumbing, or electrical emergency. Our heating and cooling system experts are trained to install any type of unit and fix any problem. Discounts and specials can help you save and we also offer financing options. To request help, schedule service online or call 586-800-4708 today.