Comprehensive HVAC Maintenance in Detroit, MI
All machinery requires regular maintenance to keep it running at peak performance. Just like your car needs an oil change and routine tune-ups, so does your HVAC system. There are many internal parts that make up both your furnace and air conditioner, and all of these parts must work harmoniously in order to provide optimal comfort for your family. At Hoover Electric, we can provide routine HVAC maintenance for your Detroit, MI home, helping you and your family stay warm or cool depending on the weather outside. Our preventative maintenance plans make it easy to remember your yearly tune-ups and cleaning because we’ll remind you. Please reach out to us today for more information or to enroll in one of our programs.
What is an HVAC Preventative Maintenance Plan?
An HVAC preventative maintenance plan is a program we offer at Hoover Electric to help you save time and money on your yearly air conditioning and heating maintenance. To enroll in one of these plans, simply sign up and pay the program fee, and you’ll get both spring and fall maintenance services performed by our expert staff. You may also be eligible to receive discounts on parts and additional services depending on which program you choose. In addition, you’ll get reminders when it’s time to schedule your maintenance service, so you’ll always stay on top of things.
Air Conditioner Maintenance
Your air conditioner should undergo maintenance every spring before you turn it on for the summer. Doing so will ensure your equipment is thoroughly inspected, cleaned, and adjusted before the height of summer arrives and you need AC every day. Buildup of dirt on the condenser coils as well as other issues can all lead to a significant drop in the efficiency of your air conditioner. However, regular maintenance can address these issues and allow your system to run more efficiently, cooling your home without using excess energy. Our technicians will check major components of your air conditioner and ensure the equipment is clean.
Maintenance on your furnace or heating system should be completed in the fall before the temperatures drop to their lowest. We’ll check all parts of the system, like the filter, belts, pilot, blower, and burners to ensure it’s ready to keep your home warm throughout the winter. Our HVAC experts know exactly what to look for and will be able to identify potential problems early before they cause a breakdown of the system. In addition, a fall heating inspection is also an important safety precaution, helping to ensure your system does not have any fire hazards.
The Benefits of Routine Maintenance
Regular maintenance to your HVAC system can provide many useful benefits to your home and family. That’s why it’s so important to enroll in a maintenance program with Hoover Electric. An HVAC maintenance plan will provide some immediate benefits, as well as help prevent future problems from developing. With regular maintenance provided by our expert team, you’ll ensure your equipment is always ready to keep your home cool in the summer and warm in the winter. Regular maintenance can provide the following benefits:
- Lower Energy Costs: A system that is well-maintained will run more efficiently than one that isn’t. This means your home will require less energy to keep your home comfortable, resulting in lower energy costs.
- Less Frequent Repairs: Keeping your system maintained will allow us to catch problems early and address them before they require more expensive repairs. This means less money spent on frequent repairs.
- Helps Prevent Breakdowns: No one wants to be without heat in the winter or air conditioning in the summer. Regularly maintaining your system will help to prevent complete breakdowns of your system that could leave you without heat or air.
- Prolonged Equipment Life: Well-maintained equipment will run better and last longer, which means you won’t have to prematurely replace your system.
Steps You Can Take to Protect Your HVAC System
In addition to routine maintenance performed by our team, there are also some steps you can take on your own to help protect your HVAC system. With regular care and attention from both our team as well as yourself, your HVAC system will perform efficiently for many years to come. Some of the routine things you can do to protect your system include:
- Invest in good filters and replace them regularly
- Keep area around outside units clear of any debris
- Ensure outdoor unit is sitting on a level surface
- Don’t shut too many registers throughout the home as this can block airflow
- Take note of any strange odors or noises and call for help from a professional
Contact Us to Enroll in a Maintenance Plan
If you’re ready to take better care of your HVAC system, now is the time to enroll in a maintenance plan with Hoover Electric. We’ll make sure your system receives all the attention it needs and alert you to any potential problems. Reach out to us today for additional information or to sign up!