Water Heater Repair & Installation in Clinton Township, MI and Southeast Michigan
A cold shower is never something anyone wants to experience. When you’re looking for same-day plumbers for water heater repair and installation, call the trusted name of Hoover Electric Plumbing Heating Cooling. For more than 33 years, we have been serving the great residents of Clinton Township with quality plumbing services. From sump pumps and leak detection to drain cleaning and gas leaks, we have all your pipes covered. Just give our office a call and schedule your water heater repair or water heater installation with Hoover today!
Quality Service, Same Day
Don’t suffer without hot water unnecessarily. Our licensed plumbers can be with you fast and on-time today. Before you know it, you will be enjoying hot water again before your day is done! We will always strive to schedule your service around your schedule. No need to clear your calendar: simply let us know the best time to come to your home or business for service.
Expert Water Heater Installation
If your old water heater needs replacement, Hoover offers fast and friendly water heater installation. We have the most modern systems to choose from. When you call, we will do the following:
- Discuss your hot water needs and your budget
- Present you with different energy-efficient models
- Compare features of water heaters
- Professionally install your heater
- Remove your old water heater
Electric Water Heater Repair Service
Do you have an electrical water heater that needs repairs? If so, you’re likely wondering how to find a fully-qualified HVAC technician! Here are some factors to seek out in a company that provides electric water heater repair service:
- Experience. It’s important that you select an HVAC technician who has sufficient experience — we’re talking at least 5 years of experience. This will ensure that they can get the job done well.
- Reviews. These days, there’s no excuse for not having reviews! You should never trust a provider that has zero reviews.
- Credentials. Is your chosen technician fully licensed and insured? You should always check for this.
At Hoover Electric, we provide quality electric water heater repair services. Contact Hoover today with any questions!
Water Heater Repair Cost
Water heater repairs can cost anywhere between $200 to $1250. Reported total repair costs average at around $500. Many factors can affect this cost, including the nature of the repairs and your specific type of water heater. You can also expect your location and the time of year to affect the cost of repairs. It’s always best to consult a professional HVAC technician to receive a customized pricing estimate. We make sure you know what you’re paying and why. Here at Hoover, we offer each of our high-quality water heater repair services at an affordable price. Contact us today to learn more!
Water Heater Repair Tips
The best way to keep your water heater in good shape is to repair any issues as quickly as possible. These foolproof signs indicate that your water heater needs repair:
- Strange noises. If you hear weird gurgling or rumbling noises coming from your water heater, have your heater checked by a professional.
- Rust-colored water. Discolored water may indicate that your heater is rusting from the inside.
- Leaks. Pooled water around the base of your heater could indicate a leak.
If you notice any of these signs, call in a professional to repair your water heater. Contact Hoover today to find out more about our top-notch water heater repair services! We’re happy to help.
Call Hoover Today
When you think quality water heater repair or installation, you need to think of Hoover. All our plumbers are thoroughly trained and experienced in all aspects of water heater installation and repair. We will always go the extra mile for our customers; just let us know how we can help with your water heater issues. No matter the time of day, call Hoover for quick and reliable water heater service.