Count on Hoover Electric for Cracked Sewer Pipe Repair & More
While cracked sewer pipe repair does not sound like anybody’s definition of a good time, it is sometimes necessary. Over time, your home’s sewer lines may become clogged, cracked, damaged, or backed up, leading to property damages and health risks. You can’t afford to ignore such problems, as they tend to get worse without professional intervention. When you need sewer line repair in the Clinton Township or Troy Area, it’s comforting to know Hoover Electric, Plumbing, Heating & Cooling has you covered. Thanks to modern trenchless sewer line repair technology, we’ll have your repair completed without messy yard excavation or sidewalk destruction. Reach out today to request a free estimate!
What’s Involved in Today’s Sewer Pipe Lining Process?
Sewer repairs in years past used to cause untold mental and financial stresses for homeowners. They were time-consuming and messy. However, modern plumbing innovations led to the creation of trenchless technology to ease the burden. When you call Hoover Electric, Plumbing, Heating & Cooling with a sewer repair issue, we’ll first conduct a sewer camera inspection to determine where the damage is inside your pipes. Today’s state-of-the-art cameras can be inserted through tiny access points in your pipes to offer real-time views for greater accuracy. Next, we’ll measure and clean your existing pipes of any debris, waste, or invasive tree roots, while readying them for a replacement epoxy pipe lining.
Sewer pipe lining involves inserting epoxy pipe tubing into your existing pipes and then inflating it with compressed air before curing it securely into place. We’ll fill in any cracks or leaks before sealing your sewer pipes with a durable epoxy resin. Today’s trenchless sewer pipe lining techniques may require a few hours for this epoxy resin to harden, but it’s better than the more invasive alternatives.
What Are the Benefits of Trenchless Sewer Line Repair?
Trenchless sewer line repair offers numerous benefits to Clinton Township and Troy homeowners, including all of the following:
- Saves Time and Money – Traditional sewer line repair takes more time than trenchless sewer line repair due to all of the excavating and digging required. Because trenchless sewer line repair doesn’t require excavation, it will save you money on labor and landscaping replacement costs. Cured-in-place sewer pipe lining is cheaper and faster than many of your alternatives.
- Less Destructive – Nobody wants to go through the invasive process of tearing up their landscaping. After all, most homeowners take great pride in the beauty of their landscapes. Trenchless sewer line repair is less devastating to your lawn. You also won’t have to worry about damaging your underground utilities or repaving your sidewalks when you consider this option.
- Safer Repairs – Conventional sewer repairs involving large-scale digging often caused accidental mold or asbestos exposure. Today’s trenchless technology presents fewer health risks to the sewer repair workers and your family. It also allows for a more environmentally-friendly sewer repair process.
- Prevents Invasive Roots – Trenchless pipe lining helps prevent intrusive tree roots from causing future issues with your sewer lines. When we seal off your sewer pipes during this process, it eliminates water leaks, which attract roots. You won’t have to worry about root intrusion as much once you have your pipes sealed.
- Increases Flow – We use high-quality materials to line your sewer pipes to protect them while increasing their flow efficiency. Water and raw waste materials will flow easily and smoothly through your sewer pipes and into your sewer system.
- Durability – You may have heard rumors that trenchless sewer piping isn’t as durable as conventional methods. In reality, nothing could be further from the truth. These pipes are strong enough to resist adverse environmental or soil conditions, with the epoxy resin holding for 50 years or more in many cases.
How Can You Tell if You Need Sewer Pipe Lining Services?
There are usually some telltale warning signs when something is amiss with your sewer lines. If you’ve noticed unusual, gurgling noises coming from your toilets or drains, water backup or flow quality issues, or unpleasant odors coming from your drains or yard, you likely have sewer line damage. These types of problems tend to worsen over time if ignored, leading to skyrocketing water bills, animal and pest infestations in your yard, sluggish drains, smelly cesspools in your yard, and more. However, you can rely on Hoover Electric, Plumbing, Heating & Cooling for fast, cost-effective trenchless sewer line repairs for your peace of mind.
Why Choose Hoover Electric, Plumbing, Heating & Cooling?
Since 1980, Southeast Michigan residents have relied on Hoover Electric, Plumbing, Heating & Cooling for all their electrical, heating, cooling, and plumbing needs. We’re committed to providing exceptional customer service and utilizing the most current technologies available in our field, including trenchless technology. You’ll always receive upfront pricing and options to choose from when we quote our services. Because we understand sewer line repairs occur when you least expect them, we offer specials and third-party financing through Wells Fargo and Michigan Saves to help you offset their costs. We’re proud to be the full-service contractors of choice for countless homeowners in the region.
Request a Free Estimate for Sewer Repairs and More
Don’t let cracked sewer pipe repairs bring you down. Reach out to Hoover Electric, Plumbing, Heating & Cooling to correct any sewer line or pipe issues you may be experiencing. Our professional plumbers are licensed, certified, and experienced to get the job done right the first time. Rely on us for sewer line repairs and more throughout Clinton Township and the Troy Area. We’d be happy to provide you with a free estimate when you call to discuss our services. We’re available 24/7 for emergencies.