At Hoover Electric, Plumbing, Heating & Cooling, we provide a full range of home services under one roof. We’ve been serving home and business owners in Southeast Michigan since 1980. Your comfort, safety, and the integrity of your building can depend on prompt, high-quality service. Our technicians are licensed, highly trained, and fully equipped to address any installation or repair need. Call Hoover whenever you need HVAC services, a local electrician, or plumbing or water heater repair.
Located northwest of Detroit, Farmington Hills is one of the largest cities in Oakland County. This suburban community has many outdoor activities to offer. Whether walking the trails and enjoying the attractions at Heritage Park or hitting the links at Glen Oaks Golf Course or Farmington Hills Golf Course, people can enjoy being outdoors. But indoors, their AC, heating, plumbing, and electrical systems are a top priority.
HVAC Services in Farmington Hills, MI
Short, hot summers and long, cold winters mean you rely on your HVAC system year-round. Your heating and cooling system must be ready by the start of each season. Fortunately, you can rely on Hoover for:
Air Conditioning Service
Your AC provides an escape from the heat and keeps the air in your home fresh. Whether you have a central air conditioner, ductless mini-split, or other system, our qualified technicians can help you with:
- AC Repair: No matter the problem you’re having or the make or model, we can troubleshoot, diagnose, and fix it. Call for air conditioner repair if you’re not getting cool air or the system is leaking, not blowing enough air, making noise, releasing odors, or rapid cycling.
- AC Maintenance: We recommend an AC tune-up in the spring to prevent issues during the summer. Maintenance visits include complete inspections and our technicians will clean the system, perform adjustments, and make minor repairs if necessary.
- AC Replacement: Our skilled AC installers recommend the best type and size of unit for your home. They install high-efficiency systems so you benefit from cost savings and improved comfort over the life of your new air conditioning unit.
Our experienced plumbing contractors provide all types of pipe and plumbing fixture installation and repair. We respond to emergencies within 30 minutes to limit the amount of water damage in homes. Dripping faucets, running toilets, and burst pipes are addressed immediately. As with all our services, you get upfront pricing, and your satisfaction is guaranteed.
Customers throughout Farmington Hills, MI, and beyond also depend on Hoover for:
- Advanced Leak Detection
- Drain and Sewer Repairs
- New Drain Line Installation
- Faucet and Shower Valve Repairs
- Garbage Disposal Installation/Repair
- Water Heater Installation/Repair
- Sump Pump Installation/Repair
We also offer water treatment services, which include installing a whole-house water filtration system to ensure water from every faucet and fixture is free of impurities.
Electrical Services in Farmington Hills, MI
We’re committed to your satisfaction and your electrical system’s safe and reliable function. Prompt and courteous, our technicians use the latest technology and methods to install and repair any electrical component, device, or appliance. Customers throughout Southeast Michigan rely on our team in emergencies. Our high-quality electrical services also include:
- Breaker Panel Replacement: We replace outdated electrical panels that can cause fires and other hazards with newer, higher-capacity systems.
- Ceiling Fan and Lighting Installation: Ceiling fans and light fixtures can require complex wiring work and electrical modifications, which our experts are capable of.
- Electrical Repairs: Whether you need an emergency electrical repair or an outlet, light fixture, or breaker panel fixed or wiring replaced, you can count on Hoover anytime.
- Backup Generator Installation: A standby generator will kick in when the power goes out, so whether there’s a storm or a power line goes down, you’ll stay cool and have lights and fresh food.
- Electrical Outlet Installation: We wire and install 120V, 220V, and 240V outlets as well as USB outlets and ground fault circuit interrupters (GFCIs) to protect from shocks, burns, and fires near water sources.
- Smart Home Installation: If you need automated HVAC equipment, lighting, door locks, security cameras, window blinds, or an alarm system installed, we can help.
Call Hoover Electric, Plumbing, Heating & Cooling
Hoover’s licensed HVAC, plumbing, and electrical technicians provide high-quality service during emergencies and when installing or replacing equipment. Our customer satisfaction guarantee protects your investment. Discounts and specials are available. We also offer financing options to make the home services you need more affordable. For more details or to request plumbing, electrical, or HVAC services in Farmington Hills, MI, call (586) 315-5268 now.