Frozen Pipe Repair in Clinton Township, MI
Beware the unexpected cold snap or deep freeze. Frozen water pipes are a serious risk during cold winter weather. Never hesitate to call Hoover Electric Plumbing Heating Cooling for frozen pipe repair. Hoover offers repairs for all types of frozen pipe problems. When a frozen pipe problem occurs, you have no time to waste searching for a reliable licensed plumber to service your home or business. Our team of experienced plumbers is available to help with same-day service. No other company can compete with the level of service and convenience we provide.
Facts about Frozen Pipes
When water freezes in a pipe, it expands and can exert pressure measured at over 2,000 pounds per square inch. This pressure is enough to rupture almost any pipe when it is filled with water and has no place for the ice to expand. When the pipe bursts, it will spill several hundred gallons of water per hour, which equates to thousands of dollars of damage to your home. Frozen water pipe prevention, however, is easy. Follow these steps to prevent frozen pipes:
- Drain water from outdoor pipe systems like pools, hoses, or water sprinklers.
- Check around your home for areas of unprotected water pipes.
- Wrap outdoor pipes in protective sleeves or insulation.
- If you do not have insulation or foam sleeves available, crumpled newspaper can provide some protection from the elements.
- Keep the heat on in your home or business to help heat pipes located in the walls.
If you think you may already have frozen pipes, however, call Hoover for frozen pipe repair.
Pipe Issues? No Problem!
Hoover is a full-service plumbing and electrical company, with the experience and knowledge needed to fix any issue. Since 1980, we have been helping residents in Clinton Township and the surrounding areas with their plumbing and electrical issues. Over time, we have established a reputation for quality workmanship and exceptional customer service.